Pages


Friday, September 16, 2011

Bulkheads Part 2

As mentioned in my post yesterday, I have decided to make three bulkheads for the remainder of the hull instead of one, for added strength and to provide some gluing points.


I cut three copies of the same bulkhead from 2mm styrene sheet, the bulkhead with the line work on it will be the end part of the craft and I have started making the detailing that will go onto it. The detailing part is made from 1mm styrene and will be over laminated with another part made from 0.5mm sheet.

I want to get the main bulk of the vehicle made before I close any of it up because I want to add a flashing LED 'beacon' light to the ship and need the interior open to add the wiring etc.

Stay tuned more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
eScale Models Link Repository