Pages


Monday, July 12, 2010

Main Hanger Bay

After a brief but enjoyable holliday, its back to work on this project.

The lower hull is getting close, I have been searching for the right shaped dome for the main reactor. I think I have found something that will work - but more on that later.

The tapered inserts have all been completed satisfactorily, by cutting a slot in the hull tat they fit into snugly.

I'm happy with the results achieved with these.

The main hanger bay is also nearing completion, with only the hanger deck interior to be added.

More to come so stay tuned....

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. this is an insane project. but i'm loving your wips! awesome work my friend. i've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind comments Busterbeam! I'm glad you are enjoying following.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete

 
eScale Models Link Repository